Sunday, November 11, 2012

End of the line!

Everything comes to an end.
I realized last night what that line truly means. "There is more to life than love.". I guess, I should stop pretending to be a lover boy, and stop catching the attention of the girl I like. Like what her message said last night, "God has a better plan".

So that's it I guess, it's the end of the line. I won't pursue her. I'll stop pretending to be something I'm not. But I'm happy that we're acquainted with each other. That at least, she, or maybe both them, knows I exists in this fuckin' world.


So now, maybe I'll forget about that love stuff, and try to divert my attention to something that is needed for the moment. There's a ton of deadlines ahead of me.

* * *

A little while ago, while chatting again with her bestfriend, I confirmed that she's somewhat broken. But there's nothing I can do. I'm not her friend. So maybe, I'll just pray for her. I believe that she's a strong girl. That's why maybe I was attracted to her. A total opposite of me.

* * *

God has a better plan, so I won't rush into things. But I'll try to be a better gentleman to those around me. Maybe one day...

Thanks for passing by! Have a great day! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment