Saturday, November 17, 2012

Stupidity strikes again!

That's so stupid! I don't wanna look at it!

Today's a day of mixed emotions. It all started in a good way.

I woke-up early just in time to arrive....

Oh f*ck, I'm in no mood to write how my day went.

To make things short, I bought my first smartphone today, a Cherry Mobile Flare, with an awesome specs, for a very cheap price. Waited in line for almost 4 hours, but spending 4,000 pesos for such phone is worth it, in my humble opinion.

We went back to school after buying, found out that we don't have class, and stayed a while in the food court. Then she came, and I guess didn't really care to notice me. It felt pretty awkward knowing that we usually send messages to one another. It made me sad, but I was able to endure it.

And now, I tried and post a sweet pick-up line, without any intention of giving meaning to it. Then her post came, and it seemed like someone else was making a move on her. Now that was really really f*ckin' awkward.

But why should I react, I didn't mean anything to her, right? It's just really painful, knowing that I kept secrets from her, risky secrets that I didn't even get the chance to share it to her. It's risky in a way that it might change things, for better or for worse.

Next time, I'll try to be more honest and sincere. Next time, I'll try to get a girl using honesty and sincerity, not by cheezy pick-up lines.

I FEEL REALLY F*CKIN' STUPID, MEN! I'M SO STUPID I WANNA DIEEEEEEEE!

No comments:

Post a Comment