Friday, August 24, 2012

JaBlue, Friends' Friend, Blunder, Immature, and Hermit

My very first sweet cake bought by my very
sweet friends. =D

That was very unexpected. It really caught me off-guard. This was the very first time someone made an effort and surprised me with a cake and a present I could not buy myself. I can't even explain what I felt at that moment when they surprised me. I didn't know what to say. I can't even speak about what I feel. The warmth I felt, when I saw their wide smiles, is so relaxing, calming. All I did was smile. If I wasn't a hard, cold hearted bastard, I would have cried. That was really the first time, I've experience the warmth of friendship. I was wrong all this time. for thinking that this year was insignificant. It was me who made this year suck. But thanks to them, I've now got a very precious memory. Friends that I'll treasure 'til the end of  time. Thank you Lord for giving me a wonderful chance to be with them. =D

* * *

During my birthday, a big blunder happened. The girl, whom I've mentioned before was the friend of my friend's friend. If you don't get that part, read it again XD. So, my friends were joking me that they'll ask her, the girl whom I adore, to record a video of her, greeting me a "happy birthday". It's like some sort of a greeting video. 

I was jokingly laughing with the thought, thinking that something like that won't happen. Seriously, I don't even think that they were serious about that. The blunder happened when we were walking across the schools lobby. My friend suddenly spotted his friend who was also her friend. I suddenly realized what would happen in the next few moments, so I hurriedly got out of the scene. I went to the food-court, where our other friends are staying, nervously waited for the outcome of that blunder.

Then my friend came, insanely smiling. And I knew it, his blunder was a success. That wasn't part of the plan. I didn't even thought that it was possible, or that they were even serious. 

Yes, I'm seriously thinking of it as a blunder 'coz that's totally a mistake. Don't know if I'd be happy now that I've got a video seeing her smiling, or sad 'coz it would increase my shyness, that I won't be able to face her.

* * *

The next day, after the post-birthday-celebration prepared by my friends, me and my friends stayed at the food-court. Suddenly, from a distance, I saw her coming, together with her friends. Good thing my friend, who did the blunder, didn't notice them coming. Everything was fine 'til my friend decided to buy a food from a stall where they are staying. He saw them, and again, I've got a feeling of what's coming.

It's our lovely professor who made it. She called them out, she and her friend, who was her students before. That was pretty ridiculous. Can't help but hide my face. I almost sob. It's the most embarrassing moment of my life so far. I would really never have a girlfriend in this part of my life. The whole time they were teasing me, she was standing there. I dunno, maybe she's laughing at me or at the situation we're in. I wasn't looking. I was too embarrassed. I acted like a child. So immature.

But all I know is I won't really have the courage to face her. I'm such a dumbass. Though that embarrassing experience would be another treasure that I'll always remember 'til the end of time.

* * *

Those experience I've had didn't let me sleep last night. I woke up at around 4 AM and everything that happened that day came running in my mind. No choice but to get up early.

* * *

This morning, I've found out that one of my hermit crab died. I dunno when exactly. But the other was able to transfer to the former's shell. It's a bit sad. Rest in peace Hermit.

* * *

To whoever you are, who stumbled upon this post, and was able to read it, I don't mind if you find me dumb. Hahaha. Well, I don't really mind what you think. Haha. Anyway, thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment