Saturday, October 13, 2012

Epic Fail!

It was a week full of shit! First, I was hurt by the fact that I wasn't able to do anything about my heart. IT'S TOTALLY IN RUINS!

T_T

* * *

Our thesis proposal was disapproved. We need to change the whole concept of our game. Another oral presentation was scheduled for our new concept.

ERRRR!
The fact that a member of our group wasn't contributing really sucks. I can't think straight anymore.

* * *

I needed some game artists, and no one is available in our group of three. Plus, one of our members really suck, and the other one has other priorities in his life. I guess, I was the only one who really wanted this so I've got no choice.

* * *

It was her birthday. I wanted to greet her but I didn't know what to say. I was too embarrassed about the things that just happened recently.

Then, I learned that yesterday was her birthday. I didn't know what to do now. THAT REALLY SUCKS! EPIC!

* * *

Though the week sucks, I'm still thankful I survived it. Thankful that I didn't even broke down with all that. I just really need the right outlet for these emotions kept inside me.

* * *

Oh, and I managed to greet her belated already. After sending a message, I quickly closed the tab of my Facebook and I don't have any plans on opening it. 

* * *

I'm kinda disoriented right now. Deprived of sleep, heart broken, embarrassed 'til the depths of my soul. I guess, I'll need a drink. EPIC FAIL!

=(



No comments:

Post a Comment