Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Travel, Places, and Food!

If ever I won the lottery, I'll definitely travel across the globe. And I'll absolutely start in the Philippines. And yes, I'll definitely bring someone, or maybe a group of friends. It would be really fun to go to such places together with such people.

* * *

I'll start from the northern tip of the Philippines, Batanes. These small islands holds a very beautiful paradise. The scenery, based from the pictures, videos, and descriptions I've seen, read and heard, is pretty awesome. Plus the local heritage, those stone houses, is one of a kind. 

Stone Houses, I'd love to see these with my own eyes. =D

Also, I've read here that there's a ton of seafood in this paradise. I'm simply a food lover, and I'd really love to try a huge lobster.

I'm craving for these! :'3

* * *

Next, I'll go a little south of Batanes, but still in the northern part of the Philippines, Ilocos Norte and Ilocos Sur. Ilocos Norte, just like Batanes, holds several hidden paradise. White sand beaches. Crystal clear waters. Peaceful shores. Definitely a paradise in the north.

A magnificent view.
Hidden somewhere in Pagudpud, Ilocos Norte. =D
Going down to Ilocos Sur, I surely won't miss to visit the Hispanic town of Vigan. The place is pretty amazing since it's one of the few Hispanic towns left in the Philippines. I'd surely take photos and buy a lot of souvenirs. But first, I must buy a quality camera that I'll use to take pictures of the wonderful place.

The Hispanic town of Vigan.
I'll definitely go around riding a kalesa. =D

* * *

I'll also love to stop by other places in the north like Sagada, Benget and Banaue. So many places that I don't have much time to look for wonderful photos to add to this post.

* * *

After traveling across the northern part of the country, I'll go island hopping. First, I'll visit the Queen City of the South, Cebu City. Visit the famous Magellan's Cross.

A tourist trap they say, but I don't mind. =D

The food here is also amazing, that's what they say. I would really love to try it personally. There's this zubochon's lechon dubbed to be "the best pig in the world", by non other than Anthony Bourdain, a well-known American chef. Food trippin' would always be in my list if I'll be travelling to different places. I'd really love to try local delicacies. =D

I'd really love to taste this. Maybe I'd be selfish for a while if it's infront of me. =D
* * *

Next island would be Palawan. The beaches, again from what I've heard and seen from others, are really amazing. Simply world class. Coron, El Nido, and Puerto  Princesa,   Palawan would be on top of my list here.

Coron Palawan. Pretty good view. I'll take a picture there someday. =D

White sand beaches of El Nido. I wanna see it with my own eyes! O.O 

Puerto Princesa Subterranean River National Park. Would be quite an adventure.
* * *

Next island would be way down south, Siargao Island in Surigao del Norte. 

Definitely one good adventure!


Siargao Island was named as the Surfing Capital of the Philippines. I'm not sure if that's up to date, but the place definitely has good and strong waves, based from what I've read. I would really love to try surfing, but there would be a small problem. It's no that big. I JUST REALLY DON'T KNOW HOW TO SWIM! I CAN'T SWIM, AND I ALMOST DROWNED MYSELF ON A 6 FEET DEEP POOL! THAT'S VERY LAME! HAHAHA =D

This surely is extreme! I'll definitely drown.
But still, I want to do this in the near future! =D
* * *

There are a lot of places that I wanted to visit. A lot more, like Camarines Sur, Surigao, Davao, and many more here in the Philippines. But I guess, those listed here would be my top priority if ever I won the lottery! I'll definitely do many thing. A lot of adventurous stuffs!

However, this would be really far from my reality. I'm not that wealthy to do all these. That's why I'd be hoping that a miracle would happen. Hahaha. But I guess, I don't deserve such thing.

So I'll be working hard, save money, and have fun with at least someone and go to at least a place in my list. Hahaha. That would be close to possible I guess. Hahaha =D

* * *

Oh, by the way, those pictures are not mine.
Credit goes to the owner. 
I just found those across the net. 
Thanks to them. =D

* * *

These are the places from the Philippines. Next would be from around the world, if ever I'll have time. Hehe. Thanks for passing by. =D

No comments:

Post a Comment